Singing Tutor - is interactive software for improving your singing skills and tuning musical instruments. If you want to learn singing or check your singing skills, you won’t find a better assistant than Singing Tutor. Impartial Singing Tutor will allow you to measure your voice and help you to develop your singing skills.
Speciality Unlike usual karaoke programs which just show your result at the end of song. Singing-Tutor shows how you are performing, also it visually shows your voice-line and song melody notes so you can immediately correct your voice.
Singing Tutor idea is simple. Each note has a defined pitch frequency. The higher note has the higher frequency and vice versa. Singing Tutor allows to measure the pitch frequency of the voice or music with high precision, and to compare it with the pitch frequency of the reference note.
Interesting fact: Not everyone knows how to sing well. But individuals without musical training may not understand what is wrong. Musicians call it -having an ear for music. This description "musical ear" gives the impression that people are divided into those who have it and onto those who do not. However, an “ear for music” can be evolved. Actually “a musical ear” is just an ability to distinguish sounds whose pitch are very.
Singing Tutor is a wonderful voice tone measurer. Its measuring accuracy more than enough to discern sounds, which very close to each other. From that standpoint, he has a great musical ear. It immediately displays your voice tone, and the nearest musical note. So you can adjust your voice, making it slightly above or below. Also it can sing in harmony with you, playing nearest note your voice. In such a way Singing Tutor discover mystery musical ear. And giving you an excellent opportunity to learn sing better.
With Singing Tutor you can:
- Measure your voice pitch.
- Sing karaoke songs (.kar files) or any MIDI files.
- Sing with mp3 song background and see your singing accuracy.
- Play on your keyboard like on musical synthesizer.
- Tune a guitar or other musical instruments.
- Listen to your voice interpreted as a MIDI instrument.
- See the nearest musical note to your voice pitch.
- Sing some known melody, and Singing Tutor will show you how to play this melody with a piano or other keyboard instrument.
- Record and listen your own voice in wav format.
- Select several notes from the pitch range and test your singing in the selected diapason.
Online Help Documentation
If you would like to see additional features in Singing Tutor, please give us your suggestions here in our Forum or send them by email.
You can download trial version of this product to test it. Afterwards you can
buy it and receive the activation code.